Thursday 12 January 2012

The early days

It was early days for the internet, and I never really got involved with it anyway, so I found a contact magazine, and sent my photo off, to be advertised, I was assigned a number,so that replies could be put in a plain envelope with the number in pencil on the back. The magazine then addressed the envelope to me and rubbed out the number,in the event of lots of replies they would all be put in one large envelope and forwarded on.

Two weeks later, I received a letter, from a man who too liked dressing up, I sent a polite reply, that I was looking for an assertive MAN, and not another TV. At the end of the month,there was a large envelope, I was stunned that it was stuffed full of letters, 25 in all, I sifted through them, some from kindly older gentlemen, some requesting photos, some obvious fantasists. The large envelopes kept arriving, until I had over a hundred replies,i answered most of them,but one caught my eye.
"Middle aged assertive gent,experienced with trannies, very strict, loves trannies in stockings,heels and tarty make up,training to achieve your 'o' and 'A' levels."



He enclosed a photo and phone number, with instructions to ring him at 7pm on Friday. I rang him on Friday and talking in my best girly voice,which incidently has been called sexy by many REAL MEN since, I said...
"SIR i recieved your letter,thank you".
"you will adress me as MASTER" came the reply
"yes MASTER"
"I will be coming to visit you tommorow to begin your training as my slut,give me your adress"
I gave him my adress,something i since learned was foolish and dangerous,but luckily not in this case.
"Be dressed in seamed black stockings,lingerie,a tight dress, full tarty make up and perfume at 7pm"
"yes MASTER"
On the afternoon of the day, I painted my nails in a nice red sorbet colour and did my toe nails in the same colour, I stood naked in front of the full length mirror, my hair was now shoulder length, so I pushed it up on top, yes that's the style i'll wear. With a few clips and some pink slides I achieved quite a sexy french pleat effect, finished off with a pink flower to one side.

Time was getting on, i pulled my seamed black stockings up my legs carefully, and attached then to the six suspenders of my black and pink bowed basque, then my frilly silky black with pink lace edging panties and matching bra, i didn't have much of a bust in those days, since rectified happily.

I applied my make up thick and tarty as ordered, finishing off with a lip gloss to match my nails. A halter neck black velvet mini-dress, and six inch stilletoe strappy sandals to reveal my painted toenails completed my outfit, I viewed myself in the mirror, turned to check my seams were straight, perfect!

Half an hour to go, my heart was beating fast, butterflies filled my stomach, some wine to relax me, yes, ahh that's better, sipping my wine, ten minutes to go, my legs turned to jelly. One final check in the mirror, oh oh need some more lip gloss, that's better,seams straight, I could feel my suspenders delicately tugging at my stocking tops,and my panties were tenting with my excitement.

Keep calm,no panic!! keeeep calm,it will be all right,oh no!!!!!! the doorbell,this is it!!!! My heels clicked on the wooden floor as i went to answer,deep breath,open the door...

"Good evening MASTER,do come in"
He entered without a word
"This way,MASTER" i led him to the lounge,he sat on an armchair as i stood,he eyed me up and down.
"Right,to begin your training,firstly you must understand what and who you are"
"Yes MASTER" i replied nervously
"YOU.....are a SISSY SLUT"
I had never thought of myself as a SISSY,but a lightbulb went on in my head,yes OF COURSE.
"A sissy slut,inferior to a man in every way,you are here to be used and abused by me,understand?"
"yes MASTER"
"You have already made several basic errors,and shown very little respect to your betters,firstly i expect a respectfull curtsy as you open the door to your superiors,this is achieved,by holding the hem of your dress,delicately,between the finger and thumb of both hands,lifting your skirt,to reveal your panties,stocking tops and suspenders,one leg behind the other,bend your knees giving a deep curtsy,stand up still dispaying your panties.Now shall we go back to the door and do that again properly?"
"yes MASTER"
The doorbell rung,i opened.
"Good evening MASTER" i gave a deep respectfull curtsy,then stood with my skirt raised,displaying my frilly panties
"you may show me in now sissy slut"
Once again he sat on an armchair,and looked me over
"When i sit, you curtsy,when i stand you curtsy,when you serve me a drink you curtsy,after you have sucked my cock you curtsy and thank me,after i have fucked you you curtsy and thank me,do i make myself clear!"
"Yes MASTER"
I curtsied a deep respectful curtsy,then stood with my skirt raised
"good,nice petite figure,TURN,yes nice ass,come here"
I stood in front of him,he leaned forward,and fondled my legs,working his way up to my panties,round the back squeezing and fondling my ass.
"good i'll enjoy fucking you later,meanwhile to continue your training" he pulled me down on to his lap,and fondled my legs,he began kissing my neck,then my lips then he forced his tongue in ,my mouth and french kissed me,it felt wonderfull sitting on the knee of a big strong man being fonled and touched up and kissed
He stopped "i expect full obedience and compliance,you are here for my pleasure only,understand?"
"Yes MASTER"

No comments:

Post a Comment