Monday 16 January 2012

First meeting

Dressed in the PVC catsuit that MASTER liked, with my prettiest frilly satin lingerie and seamed black stockings underneath, perched on 6 inch shiny stilletoes, i applied a coating of lip gloss to my lips checking my make up and hair in the mirror, MASTER likes it down around my shoulders, easy for grabbing a handful when fucking me, i sprayed some perfume on my cleavedge and on my hair, and smilled happily.






The phone ringing brought me back to reality,my heart was beating as i answered
"Sissy slut?" came his strong commanding voice.
"Yes MASTER SIR" i replied in my best sissy voice, trying to hide my trembling. 
"Are you trembling sissy?"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
"Nothing to be afraid of, as long as you do as you are told, submit and please me" 
"Yes MASTER SIR" 
"Good sissy fairy, now i'll be there in ten minutes, have you dressed as i ordered?"  he asked.
"yes MASTER SIR" 
"Good girl"
The phone went dead, and i waited the longest ten minutes of my life, trembling with excitement, with butterflies in my stomach, i checked my make up and hair again, then posed before the full length mirrored wardrobes in my bedroom, checking myself from all angles, would he like me? would i please him? would he turn around and leave as soon as he saw me? My nerves were getting the better of me should i phone to say that i don't think i would be any good for such a handsome MASTER?

The door bell chimed, he's HERE!!!

I opened the door, and there stood a tall muscular stud of a man, i stood open mouthed, before i remembered to curtsy...
"Sissy Slut Candice?" he enquired in his rich voice,
"y....y...yes MASTER SIR,do come in" i curtsied again,
"Charming" he laughed as i led him to the lounge.
He ran a hand over my shiny pvc covered ass as i stood to attention, his other hand wandered over my cleavedge, of my 36b tits,my mind raced with the excitement of being touched up and groped by such an assertive, handsome,  young MAN, my wonderful MASTER made my head swim, his big strong arms bulging, i could not think straight.
"w....w...would MASTER like some wine?" i blurted out
"Yes"
I went and got the wine,back in the lounge MASTER had made himself comfortable by stripping naked, i curtsied and served the wine with trembling hands, noticing his muscled hairy body, and his beautiful hard cock, he sipped his wine.
"May i please have permission to worship your cock and balls, MASTER SIR?"
"Permission granted, you little fairy..."
I knelt down between his legs and began licking and kissing his balls, covering them in lipstick kisses, looking up respectfully in to MASTER'S eyes as i did so, he let out a little sigh of pleasure and smilled down at me as i carried out my duty, his manly musky aroma filling my nostrills and exciting me. He placed his legs on my shoulders and lifted up slightly and presented me with his ass.
"May i please have permission to lick your ass MASTER SIR?"
"Permission granted slut" he pronounced.
I set about licking his ass, getting my tongue in his hole and wiggling as I slurped his hole,to his gasps of pleasure. After about ten minutes of ass licking,he grabbed a handful of my hair tightly, and guided me to his cock, which he forced in to my mouth and down my throat, I gasped for air as he held me tightly nose buried in his pubes, he released me, as I spluttered and with watering eyes he plunged his cock in again and started to mouth fuck me,pushing his cock in and out of my mouth,with a steady rhythm. He smiled down at me as i looked up respectfully in to his eyes.
"Get my cock in your mouth, sissy bitch!!!" he commanded.
"yeshhhh MASHHTER SHIR" i replied with a mouthfull of his cock, he was getting faster now fucking my mouth, in, out, in,out.
I felt the first spurt of his cum in my mouth,as he withdrew and spurted over my face and tits, cum dripping off my nose and chin and slidding between my tits, i had achieved my duty and he had cum. I licked all the rest of his cum from his cock and cleaned him up with my tongue.
"Place yourself over the back of that chair sissy!!" he ordered.
"Yes MASTER SIR"
I felt him unzip my catsuit at the back, and he went to his briefcase and pulled out a leather strap.
"You made me cum far too quickly, and for that i'm going to give you a thrashing" 
"Yes MASTER SIR, thank you MASTER SIR" 
"Then I am going to fuck you hard and deep..." 
"Yes MASTER SIR,thank you MASTER SIR"

No comments:

Post a Comment