Wednesday 11 January 2012

Introduction

My name is Candice Jones, I am a mincing sissy aged 42 years old. I am a lifelong sissy, starting back when i was 8 years old.

I had always admired my older teenage sisters underwear,her stockings,panties,bras,and one day i went to her room and tried them on, the feelings that coursed through my body were wonderful, I was hooked,and through the next ten years i tried her clothes on many times. 

It's not fair to me that real girls, get to wear such nice pretty things,and men (not that i ever considered myself a man) have to wear such drab clothes. For her 23rd birthday her boyfriend bought her lots of sexy lingerie, I couldn't wait to try them on,and see myself in the mirror, I was in heaven, so soft, so silky, so feminine.



When I got my own place aged 22, I started to buy myself lingerie, and discovered basques, and make up, I became quite an expert with my make up, and also started painting my nails and toe nails.

Dressing fully now, I was even venturing out to the high street,where i was stunned one day to receive a wolf whistle from a guy who was working on a building site, I was walking or rather mincing on air in my high heels.

My sister married her boyfriend, and at the wedding I found that i was jealous of her on many levels, firstly her dress was divine, I HAD to wear that or something like it, secondly the attention she received from her now husband, a butch macho man, who put his arm round her shoulder in a kind of ownership gesture which induced girly giggles from her.

I knew from that day that my life had changed, I was not a mere transvestite, I was something else,but i did not know what...

1 comment:

  1. I will be uploading some images very soon, if you like them, please feel free to comment, and let me know what you think, i really want to please...

    ReplyDelete